Essence > Internal Monads

Internal Monads

(1/3) > >>

Sabine:
what scared me after reading about the monads was the business of exiting the 4th in the negative pole. it sounds like your soul has abandoned you and the rest of the life is wasted. any ideas about this?

John Roth:

--- Quote from: Sabine on April 13, 2011, 09:09:24 AM ---what scared me after reading about the monads was the business of exiting the 4th in the negative pole. it sounds like your soul has abandoned you and the rest of the life is wasted. any ideas about this?

--- End quote ---

If Essence thought the rest of the life was going to be wasted, you wouldn't be here. To paraphrase Helmuth von Moltke the Elder "No plan survives contact with reality." Essence is well aware of this, and will usually manage to salvage something from even the worst screwup. If it doesn't think it'll get something valuable from the experience, it won't waste the energy continuing the lifetime.

As one of those general rules with lots of exceptions, finishing the fourth internal monad in the negative pole happens quite frequently in the first lifetime of a soul age level. It's called experience.

HTH

John Roth

jk:
Sabine can you cite what exactly you have read? It sounds a little odd.

Sabine:
i don't remember site.

it also said all levels must finished before moving to next soul level. true or not?

jk:

--- Quote ---it also said all levels must finished before moving to next soul level. true or not?
--- End quote ---
That is what I have heard from Michael channeling too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version