Author Topic: External Monads  (Read 13897 times)

Riley

• View Profile
External Monads
« on: May 16, 2011, 08:28:17 PM »
How do external monads differ from internal?

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
Re: External Monads
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 11:48:39 PM »
How do external monads differ from internal?

The internal monads are major transitions between life stages, and there are 7 of them. Everyone goes through them in each lifetime, in order and at approximately the same age.

The external monads are done with another Essence, and represent learning how to handle certain archetypal relationships, such as jailer-jailed, honorably serving a corrupt master, father-daughter, teacher-student and similar. They usually take two or more lifetimes because they're asymmetric: the Essences change places in the two lifetimes. I've heard it said that there are 30 or 33 of them, but can't verify the number.

HTH

John Roth

Nancy

• Where ever you go, there you are.
    • View Profile
    • Imagine, Ordain, Manifest
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 06:01:55 AM »
Hi John,

(just in case you aren't inside my cranium.....again..ha ha ha)

In all seriousness...if you would be so kind ;-)

1.  If an entity exits an internal monad in a negative pole, and then progresses through the others, (as the physical form cannot live physically forever), would it then be predisposed towards having "negative pole" experiences in the remaining internal monads? 

1a.  Perhaps I'm losing my mind but it seems to me that the internal monads seem to align with the approximate timings Saturn returns in astrology?

2.  Is it possible, with an external monad, for two entities to switch roles in the current incarnation.  i.e.  the student becomes the teacher, the teacher becomes the student.  Would that be limited only to entities on the same soul group?

Sil vous plais?
Merci

Blessings
Nancy

Mare

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 06:32:44 AM »
  Perhaps I'm losing my mind but it seems to me that the internal monads seem to align with the approximate timings Saturn returns in astrology?

I too think that Saturn is a trigger for the internal monads. I would also guess that Uranus, Neptune and Pluto trigger the external monads.

Velleity

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 10:24:07 AM »
Saturn's been somewhere in my sign (virgo) since I was 12 apparently (for 12 years?)... only has left recently and boy, things 'lifted', noticeably. But not without leaving lessons and some scars, and stuff that I still have to integrate. It's just, now I am actually aware I have to integrate and start being kinder with my self. heh. Time to get back some self esteem! ;) 

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 09:06:16 PM »
Saturn's been somewhere in my sign (virgo) since I was 12 apparently (for 12 years?)... only has left recently and boy, things 'lifted', noticeably. But not without leaving lessons and some scars, and stuff that I still have to integrate. It's just, now I am actually aware I have to integrate and start being kinder with my self. heh. Time to get back some self esteem! ;) 

Saturn stays in a sign for roughly 2 and a half years.

HTH

John Roth

Nancy

• Where ever you go, there you are.
    • View Profile
    • Imagine, Ordain, Manifest
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 08:31:01 AM »
Hi Elisabeth:

Saturn returns happen approximately every 27 years when it returns to the place it was when you were born.

Blessings,

Nancy

jk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2011, 08:11:05 AM »
I've heard it said that there are 30 or 33 of them, but can't verify the number.
Somebody once asked Michael if there were 120 external monads, and that they got this number in meditation. Michael said no, there are many more than that. Then the questioner asked if there is a finite number of them, to which Michael said yes.

I am not sure about the astrological correlations to internal monads. Internal monads are not all of the same length, chronologically, which an orbit of a celestial object implies.

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 01:16:27 PM »
I've heard it said that there are 30 or 33 of them, but can't verify the number.
Somebody once asked Michael if there were 120 external monads, and that they got this number in meditation. Michael said no, there are many more than that. Then the questioner asked if there is a finite number of them, to which Michael said yes.

I am not sure about the astrological correlations to internal monads. Internal monads are not all of the same length, chronologically, which an orbit of a celestial object implies.

That would be true if the only factor was a single planet. This is why I tend to dismiss correlations with single planets and signs out of hand - they are so course grained that people would not only have noticed long ago, they would have been counted, measured and validated over and over again.

There's a comment in the astrological community that the only people who resemble their sun signs are beginning astrological students. People who don't know astrology don't usually resemble their sun signs, and neither do people who know enough astrology to know better.

John Roth